The Salvation Army Grand Cleveland will bring hope to thousands of children and families in need this holiday season. Families with children 12 and under who need help with the upcoming Christmas seasons are invited to register for help at a Salvation Army Corps community center in Cleveland.
After registering for the program, families will be given a date and time to receive toys and food to prepare a Christmas dinner.
Last year, the Christmas distribution program helped over 1,972 families and provided toys to 4,636 children.
Registration begins today, Monday October 4 and continues through Friday October 29 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Registrants must provide a driver’s license with government issued photo ID; a birth certificate or current health insurance card for each child aged 12 and under in the household; and copies of County Benefits, the Heap app, and school records.
To register, call the nearest Corps Community Center:
- The Salvation Army East Cleveland Corps: 1507 Doan Ave. East Cleveland, (216) 249-4334
- The Salvation Army Miles Park Corps: 4139 E. 93rd Street, Cleveland, (216) 341-1640
- The Salvation Army Ohio City Corps: 4402 Clark Ave., Cleveland, (216) 631-1515
- The Salvation Army Temple Corps: 17625 Grovewood Ave., Cleveland, (216) 692-1388
- The Salvation Army West Park Corps: 12645 Lorain Ave., Cleveland, (216) 252-3593
Christmas items will be distributed from December 17 to 23, depending on where families have registered.
To donate to help The Salvation Army of Greater Cleveland serve families this holiday season, or for more information, call (216) 861-8185 or visit website.